ProtaStructure Suite is the most comprehensive solution for multi-material analysis, design and automated detail drawings of structures. It combines the power of ProtaStructure together with the full detailing capability of ProtaDetails for the ultimate building design and detailing solution for structural engineering professionals.
It is the all-in-one package for multi-material modelling with steel, concrete and composite members, 3-D finite element analysis, code-compliant design and detailing of building structures. ProtaStructure Enterprise Suite extends the professional edition with advanced time-history, staged construction and nonlinear analyses, seismic isolators, nonlinear link elements and seismic assessment / retrofitting.
Also Read: Use Excel Formula in AutoCAD Tables
What You Should Know About ProtaStructure
You should know the following about Protastructure Software
- From one central model easily compare different schemes and automate your steel and concrete design, reducing design time and increasing project profitability.
- Use advanced integrated features including grouped member design, 3D FE Analysis, staged construction and seismic design, foundations and punching shear checks to quickly produce results.
- Handle changes with ease and seamlessly coordinate projects with architects, owners and other stakeholders with intelligent BIM integration.
- Produce high quality drawings and all design documentation from ProtaStructure automatically using included ProtaDetails and ProtaSteel.
- Save time and increase project profits with ProtaStructure.
Other features of Protastructure:
- ProtaStructure enables you to model simple or complex concrete and steel buildings with speed and ease.
- Use physical objects including trusses, beams and slabs to create and visualize models quickly and efficiently.
- How to Use Voters Card to Verify Google AdSense Accounts - August 24, 2019
- Orion Software, System Requirements and Best Laptops to Use - August 24, 2019
- Download ProtaStructure 2019 | Latest Version - August 24, 2019